here is some UK based help for you …….

NHS offer


Frazzled Cafe:

They also give the telephone number 116 123, which is free and if you feel you need to speak to someone urgently.

Cruise (specialise in breavement support:

NHS (specifically abuse) This give lots of practical advice and links to other specific support pages.

LQBT and